4 to 6 March 2024 – Save the dates!
Data Talks is a new virtual conference for the public sector, bringing together a diverse array of expertise all with a shared passion for turning data into insight to achieve real and positive change.
You won’t want to miss out on the exciting series of live Data Talks! The event, hosted by Essex County Council, offers something for everyone working in the public sector, whether you commission services, set organisation strategy, manage, or have access to data in your role.
Join the public sector community at Data Talks 4-6th March, to expand our county’s collective knowledge of the valuable insight we can get from our organisations’ data, and together we’ll explore what’s possible.
During Data Talks you will hear from a range of national public and private sector organisations helping you to:
- Discover innovative solutions to gaining new insight about shared challenges
- Connect with organisations and individuals to exchange knowledge and share experience
- Explore what’s possible for your organisation with big data, the use of data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Identify skills, available resources, and opportunities to amplify data-driven initiatives
- Learn first-hand from those who have already harnessed the power of data analytics to achieve tangible results
Data Talks is a free virtual three-day conference offering a mixed programme of content for everyone interested in unlocking the potential of data. You don’t need a data science degree to attend!
We'll be sharing the full programme soon, until then save the dates!